Flush Door is very sober, simple and plain door and has got facings on both the sides of the construction. The most common use of Flush Doors is in residential as well as public buildings. This door is best for the place where there is the need of light and cross ventilation into the rooms. Considering that, Flush doors works the best. Flush Doors ensure to provide security and privacy to the house not only when it is closed, but also when it is open.
Flush door has got lot of advantages, some of which are as follows:
- Flush Doors are easily available at all the places.
- Simple Construction, much strength, economical, and durability define flush doors well.
- The appearance of the Flush Door is no doubt very attractive and pleasing. But that will be the case when there is proper use of Plywood, Veneer or Laminate facing.
- Flush Doors are usually easy to design and are quite cheap and reasonable.
- Cleaning the flush doors is also easy and quick.
- The stability of flush doors against twisting is worth appreciating.
- It is resistant to all types of stains crash and scratches.
- Flush Doors do not put the demand of refinishing as it doesn’t not face any problem of split or peel.
- The effect of outer humid environment on the door is almost negligible.
- Being light in weight, hollow doors are quite easy to handle and install as well.
- When compared to Panel Doors, Flush Doors turn out to cheap and does not require much maintenance.
- The is not much hardwork before installing flush and also the accessories needed to install flush door are very less in quantity.
- Due to easy to use feature and factory made production, flush doors are procured for large projects.
Despite of having lot of advantages, Flush Doors turn out to be disadvantageous in some of the aspects which are as follows:
- Repairing of Flush door witnesses’ lot of difficulties especially when some problems are found in the top veneer, laminate or plywood of door.
- Flush Door covered with Plywood is not suitable for the places which are quite exposed to rain and the sun.
- Alterations in the flush doors once made are very difficult, as it comes directly from the factory. Considering this it becomes very important to give a correct or perfect size of the door.
- The weight of the flush door is comparatively high due to which it gets difficult to handle the door well.
Flush Door is no doubt a better choice in doors, but it is important to consider the advantages along with the disadvantages also before you finally decide to install it. To ensure getting right quality flush doors it is important to get one from manufacturers whom you can trust you. One of such manufacturer is Gujcon who is very popular as Flush Doors Manufacturer.